The Asian Pacific Digestive Disease Week (APDW) is the premier annual scientific meeting in Asia Pacific region for digestive diseases – the Annual Scientific Meeting of the APAGE, APASL, APSDE and the ISDS is the equivalent of the American DDW and the European UEGW.Location in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre with world-class facilities including ample exhibition space.
- Top class scientific programme encompassing key areas in Gastroenterology, Hepatology, GI Endoscopy and Surgery.
- Location in Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre with world-class facilities including ample exhibition space.
- Projected delegate attendance of 3,500.
- Unmatchable platform to showcase your products.
- Organisational track record: the Malaysian Society of Gastroenterology and Hepatology has more than 25 years’ experience in organising highly successful annual scientific meetings and endoscopy workshops (see website).
- Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia, boasting gleaming skyscrapers, colonial architecture, charming locals and a myriad of natural attractions .
- Convenience of travel and stay: Well connected air flight schedules – served by 30 international airlines including all top Asian airlines. International top class hotels (estimated 3,000 rooms) at affordable prices within walking distance from the congress venue.